Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Reflection Paper


I always say to myself, ”I’m not ready”. Not yet ready to face the real world since I started in OJT,it all changed my perspective in life. On-the Job Trainee has been my first step to deal with the consequences in reality and gain experience as well.
At my first day, I was bit terrified for the reason that I never see myself working now and I have no idea where to begin. My expectations were I would find quite challenging to do the duties because I don’t have any practices in any office works.  I have not know-how to do the job and communicate with co-workers and member of staffs. Because of good approaches and pleasant supervision of the people I met,
It never been tough for me to do my assigned task as have used my learning and skills that I have obtained through especially this college, going school has always been my first benefit.

You wouldn’t know things that you should be if you are afraid to make your own first footstep in your outlook plans. We are the ones who give us our own ways to the opportunity which might yet to come. All we have to do is choose the correct path that would lead us to our right prospect.Now I can speak to the mirror that I’m prepared for my next stage in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment